We are lookinig for a fun loving, professional teacher to join our nursery team.
We would like to hear from applicants who have:
- A recognised ECE Degree/Diploma
- Full/Provisional registration
- Knowledge about RIE/Pikler philosophies
- Primary Carer knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work well within a small team
You will be working within a small nursery team to provide primary care and education for our infant’s and toddler’s to the best of our abilities. You will be supported in your learning journery through mentoring and on-going professional learning and development.
This sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Send in your covering letter and CV to Kylie or Jasmine at:
Jasmine@burnham-montessori.co.nz or ring 03 3476 161. Applications close 30 JUne 2015